Visa Grant Delay 189

Hi All,

I Lodged my 189 in Oct 2019. I have one year work experience from October 2018 to Oct 2019. In my EOI, I mentioned the start date as 8th of Oct 2018, but the company reference letter says 9th of Oct 2018. I am still working in the same company. Will it cause an issue? Thank you.

Regards, Azhar

Since you don’t have contact you can expect direct grant anytime by end of feb

If I update my application with new PCC then does it make any difference to the date of application lodge? I mean to say is do I have to wait from starting again??

Not at all, EOI and visa application process is totally different. Uploading docs to visa application does not make any difference to the date of lodgment. Now no further CO contact for new PCC U may get direct grant if no further docs required👍🏽

What was your original starting date of employment 8 or 9 ???

No grants today? It seems the number of grants has been decreased the past three days :frowning:

Hi @J_kaur,

It’s 8th of October as per the first contract given. I am contracted through an agency to the existing company. But I couldn’t make it on 8th so went to the office on 9th. So, the agency changed it to 9th. But, my original amendment contract send me on the 4th of October 2018 say my start date as 8th of October 2018. Thank you.

It seems like DHA is going back in hibernation regarding 189 visa application… Too frustrating…

Non immitracker visa applicants Gonna get grants i think :thinking:, who knows!

Yeah, might be. But statistically speaking, there should be a reflection of that on immitracker too…

U should go with your original joining date 9th As ur reference letter , agency and payslips all put 9th. Did u put 9th in Form 80? Only on EOI and existing contract is 8th.

If your CO questions it then u need to explain the one day difference , otherwise not !

Wait for other replies as well ! I hope u get ur grant soon .

Yaa true ! Hope for the grant mode again on Monday :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

Hi @J_kaur,

Thank you so much for your quick response. I have only mentioned 8th of October in EOI. Else nowhere it is mentioned as 8th. Thank you.

I hope so too.

DHA UPDATED TODAY 189 visa processing times are 11-13 months

alas, I hope things get better. :frowning:

I feel the grants are also given based on eoi points. So far I have observed people with 80 points have got grants despite applying recently.

I don’t think so that’s the case. I applied on March 8, 2019 with 80 points, still waiting. Immigration does have some sort of criteria to sort out the application, not sure what that it.

I hv same scenario…no contact yet

I think occupation demand and scores If visa tracker would have points score column then we could be able to know the pattern