Visa Grant Delay 189

Just ignore him guys. I think he is just having fun posting rubbish.

1 Like

Can someone please share the link of 189 telegram group? Will be very grateful for that…

https://t.me/joinchat/FLKeZlGHaVXJtxXbALK4bA

Can pending march applicants expect grant in next month or so ? Lodged on March 21st, have not received CO contact yet …

Not working… is there an invite link u can send if u don’t mind sending it…

Even I can search with the name of the 189 telegram group…

That’s the link pinned to the group chat. Not sure why it isn’t working

Can you just tell me the name of the group??

Aus Post Visa Lodge Group 2019-2020

https://t.me/joinchat/Hov5xlGHaVVyf7jW30KiFg

Try this… Looks like the pinned link isn’t working. This might work.

Wow…it worked…thanks a lot…:blush::blush:really greatful…

Most welcome :blush:

There should be a button way below the attachment list, where you have to press to accept that you have submitted the doc. and they can now take the decision in the application. Its a small button, but one could easily miss it… Best wishes

Ha ha. I just fed him the same medicine, which is he was forcing onto others. Guess it has worked…best wishes

In the interest of preventing flags and keeping this group alive, I am taking a break from this forum. I have seldom found any predictions and prophecies from the users of this forum holding true. I guess DHA will work on its own terms. See you all again at the right time.

4 Likes

Thank you, appreciate your decision. Your decision to take a sabbatical from this group is a testimony to the fact that some earnest prayers do get answered. Stay positive, hope you get your grant soon. Everyone deserves it; so do you and your family. I wish you good-luck!

3 Likes

I have been just granted Application date: dec 7 2018 yes 2018 applicant Married with two kids

So stay there, its on its way to you too…

Best wishes.

6 Likes

did you have any co contacts? and were you asked to do medicals again?thanks and congrats

Yes three or something

Congratulations…Did they ask you to redo medicals? Thanks for your reply…