Visa Grant Delay 189

Congrats to all the people who got their grants today ! What a wonderful day ! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It was in good humour. However, I don’t disagree to your point. True, India is a third rate, corrupt country. One of the many reasons people want to emigrate from here.

1 Like

They shifted to march what about NOV-JAN applicants where they stand

1 Like

Hi Everyone, Fiinally after 10 months of waiting we got our direct Visa grant yesterday (25th). Lodged on : 17th March 2019 Visa grant on : 25 Jan 2022

I have updated my PTE score report with the latest PTE format on November, 2019.

Additional note for those who applying with spouse - In the beginning (March) itself for spouse relationship proof, I have upload my company portal screenshots where nominee shown. Uploaded Copies of all email where its shown relationships( insurance, company emails, etc) wedding card, family photographs.

5 Likes

What is the number of available places for 189 for current financial year? I think they are fast approaching their quota and many of us who lodged in April have to wait for next financial year (Jun 2020)

1 Like

Hey hi,

Congrats for the grant. For relationship proof i have just submitted the marriage certificate .I hope this will be ok

Ya today early morning, applied on 4th March, CO contact 20th June and granted today. Keeping finger crossed for all you guyz

4 Likes

You should submit any of the following: Joint account statement, Insurance policy, Wedding photos, Joint credit card, Passport having spouse name, Aadhar card having spouse name, travel tickets, child passport having both parents name along with Marriage certificate.

Does anyone have an idea how the cases are processed? I see the grants are now being given to March 20th and above lodgements, while a lot of March 10th to 20th cases are yet to get a CO contact.

1 Like

thats the frustrating bit ! there’s no method to their madness . im a 190 applicant from april and while we are waiting for our grants, including people who have applied earlier than me , they are giving out grants left right and center to people who only lodged in august, september, october and f*****g november too. aus immigration gets far less applicants than the US and canada but their incompetence is something to be laughed at!

1 Like

Safe to say: there’s no method to their madness. Probably they just skim over the cases and if they find them complicated, they just put it aside and move over to next ones; and come back to the complicated ones a year later.

One of the many reasons people prefer Canada and US over these motherfucker aboriginals.

2 Likes

i dont even know what constitutes as a complicated case anymore to be honest. they asked me(like many other applicants as evident from immitraceker) for evidence of overseas education and pte scores through the pearson website , which was already provided . they seem to lack common decency to go through our application thoroughly , despite making people wait past their stipulated processing time. and the 10% grey area where nobody actually knows how long it is going to take them to process our case and there’s no way we can get hold of them to enquire either . it is all very beguiling. there’s not much we can do but vent our frustration and wait.

1 Like

For work experience,I submitted statutory declaration, payslips, bank statements and salary increment/appraisal letter. My company does not provide reference letter on letterhead. Are these proofs enough?

im not entirely sure man, because i did not claim points for employment i left out employment related documents .have you been contacted by a case officer for anything yet? if they have and they did not ask you for further proof of employment, i suppose you are good.

1 Like

That was all I submitted in my case. But then again we’d been married for a long time.

today is off as well in govt as national day fall on sunday

1 Like

Hey thanks i have submitted my marriage certificate and for all other documents i submitted the name on them is after marriage. More over i believe in passport the name of spouse is available so i think there should not be any issue. I had this doubt because i have not submitted my marriage invitation card or photo. Lets see. So what is the status of your case.It is been more than 300 days and I have not received any thing.

Hi, I lodged 189 visa on 15 Feb '19, got CO on 22 Jun '19 and submitted required docs on 1st July '19. Since then my application is in “Further assessment”. Now the thing is that I am expecting a child due in July end/Aug start this year.

Can any one please suggest if I should wait for me and my husband’s PR and then separately apply for the child after he/she is born or should I update my current PR application and update it once the child is born. Which one is faster ?

Our best bet is to send a feedback as a suggestion and mention your Transaction Number with Actuals so that they at least open the case, following which they may start clearing things up. November cases look like a classic case of drowning, surprisingly enough they have started issuing grants for March 2019 as well. I believe there is no way to track this opaque procedure, however would urge everyone who are waiting for grants since 2018 to send aggressive feedbacks and mention the timelines.

@parveen.smarty can anybody send mail to this email ID or only the ones who have been contacted by CO? I haven’t had any CO contact till now, can I still send a mail on this id for any information on my case.