Visa 189 Pending Cases for more than a YEAR

Can we change the title of this chat?

I think no, the person who initiated this can only do so, i also tried to initiate a chat with same title ā€œvisa grant delay 189ā€ but till now not approved by moderatorā€¦ anyways we can continue here

Thank you for making the thread active. Can most of us (from mid march and before) who havenā€™t got a CO Contact yet, safely assume that there wonā€™t be a CO contact anymore and itā€™s just some delays related to ref checks, etc. or do you guys think otherwise?

Yeaā€¦but i can see active group of visa 189 grant delayā€¦ppl r posting there too

Now how many people are waiting since 2018 ? I think very fewā€¦

I am waiting since Aug 2018ā€¦how long you have been waiting for?? how many CO contacts till date??

Since dec 2018ā€¦one co for wifeā€™s birthā€¦certificateā€¦what about you? Which anzsco code? Points? And any co contact?

I got two contacts till dateā€¦ Spouse PCC n academic certificatesā€¦ 2 co contact NJL as CO couldnā€™t contact my employer. Hence he felt that my claim is bogusā€¦ I provided detailed response and email from HR directly to CO. Now waiting till date for their response.

well people are waiting since 13 months no co contact

Hi Ali, When you received your NJL? I am too waiting since Nov 2018 with NJL Aug, 2019 due to employer were unreachable.

I rcvd NJL in June 19and waiting since then

Did you check with lawyer and MARA agent what should be done here alteast how to escalate our case. I tried calling them numerous times but all in vain. Getting a standard responseā€¦

If they canā€™t contact our employer ,

1. Donā€™t they give us chance to help ? I mean is directly NJL is issued?
  2. After NJL is there any scope that they can hear us or NJL means clear and full and final rejection?
  3. Are you sure they are looking at your application now ? I mean please do check if they even work on application or not after issuing NJL even if we keep providing them documents, so that you are sure and not in any wrong impressionā€¦