Visa 189 Pending Cases for more than a YEAR

I agree, thats a logical thing to wait for their request. However, the request will mean you will need to wait for CQ to comeback to it after you provide it.
Manish: Have you used any agent?
@ Faruqe No I applied on my own
We lodged Jan 8th 2016, today 24/04/17 still waiting
Hi Lili, did they ask u to renew your medical & PCC as i think it is all expired? are they contacting u for any requirement?
We lodged May 13th 2016 and still waiting
I have lodged my EOI 189 in DEC 2016, and haven't got a grant yet. please suggest what to do next. my points are 60.
Gadepalli !! applicants waiting for more than a year do not have a clue, your application is just 5 months old.
Have u complained to IGIS?

Hi Jatin , I too lodge my visa under 190 for NSW in June 2017 , Case officer assigned , CO contacted in sept 2017 for additional documents , Still no answer from CO. System show “Application in Progress”. My ANZECO Code :234211 “Chemist”.

My case is still pending for 189 subclass since Aug 2016. Has anyone ever faced such a delay? This is Australia

Did you received your grant?

Hi …thank God atleast any member responded here…the other group got locked

Yeah seriously! I was searching for other active groups since yesterday… finally got one!

Got one grant today for one of my friends who lodged on 12th of April

1 Like

Well done should we make this the active group. After waiting for nearly a year. (I lodged march 29th). Myself and wife finally got a CO contact for our 189 yesterday requesting medicals.

Were the medicals expired?

No I was advised not to do them when lodging.

Bullshit. Who told you that?

Yeah that group got blocked due to that person “ntrikan” who posted so unprofessional and negative comments due to which people flagged his comments and immitracker blocked that group considering that the discussions were not going in right direction…i posted here to make this one active…