Visa 189 Pending Cases for more than a YEAR

I have lodged my Visa SC189 in May 2016, and haven't got a grant yet. There appear to be many such cases pending since long. Would appreciate if someone has a suggestion other than waiting. Also would be glad to interact with people sailing the same boat.
how many times CO has contacted you? I lodged in July 2016
I lodged in Jan 2017 ...Had a co contact on 1st Feb and provided the info on the same day...Since then, nothing at all
Anyone pending from Mid of 2016?
Yes... we are may 2016 as well 190 visa... no contacts since july 2016 and emailed them once twice, got a reply after a month that its under routine checks.. no idea how longer more...
yes....they do not undestand our problem..i am also waiting for 7 months..do not know ..even the god...
We dont understand how they pick the cases?? On the basis of lodgement date or on basis of occupation or any other criteria? We just dont know what is going on....
what are your occupations dear Baga and DDn
We are 261111 business analyst navya.... do you guys have dependents????
Yeah i have my wife and 6 month baby girl.. I am chemical Engineer 233111
We are exactly the same.... my husband and our 2 year old... e are from the northeast navya, our agents says that maybe thats the reason that its taking long.. no specific reason, just asumptions.. what do you think your case is taking long???
Ddn, i have been contacted by CO four times...every time with new request..last contact was on 2nd March 2017...
@ Navya CO Has not contacted me yet, I had submitted all possible docs. I have contacted them twice they only replied once saying no more docs required and routine checks are on. There are cases pending from 2015 as well. This may i will complete a year after lodgement. Hope the pending cases from 2016 doesn't go for a second year mark. I wish everybody waiting here gets the golden email soon !!!!
Its really frustrating...
i lodged my application on 20th feb 2016. i was contacted by CO on 17 march 2016. I submitted my pending documents on 19 march 2016. After 6 reminders they are not replying.Now we submitted complaint and they respond last week that assessment is in progress.Today is 423th day. Still waiting my grant.. Hight of patience.... Any idea why is it taking so long??? Kindly help or suggest.....
i lodged my application on 20th feb 2016. i was contacted by CO on 17 march 2016. I submitted my pending documents on 19 march 2016. After 6 reminders they are not replying.Now we submitted complaint and they respond last week that assessment is in progress.Today is 423th day. Still waiting my grant.. Hight of patience.... Any idea why is it taking so long??? Kindly help or suggest.....
Sanchit, Pls share ur occupation... In case, you get your visa today then what will be your IED? Since IED depends upon the date of Medicals and PCC whichever is earlier...What is Your anzsco code? You applied thru an agent or self?
HR advisor is occupation and my medicals & PCC has been expired
So, you have to again go thru' PCC and medicals? What your agent is suggesting ?
My agent is suggesting that there is no need of PCC & medicals until they will not demand the same....