VAC2 paid.. 6th Week but still no update

Any one knows the average days it takes for grant post vac2 payment..VAC2 paid.. 6th Week but still no update
I paid the second VAC on 24th June. Should I expect to receive an acknowledgement from DIBP or any change in my immi account? Cuz so far there is nothing...
12 weeks vac2 paid no update
That's awful. Have you tried contacting them? I believe our ANZSCO cap has reached for this year. Hopefully new grants will be done in July.
I paid Vac2 on 28 of April and I haven't received my visa too.
I guess all the visa are freeze at the moment. Maybe by mid july there will be some progress..
Have you tried to write to your CO? Why do you think all visas are frozen? I hoped that in the beginning of July they would start granting visas.
Anyone who paid vac2 got the visa recently? I paid on May 17th and still waiting..
I paid on 15-Jun and waiting. Hope that all of us get the grant soon IA :)
@ahmad and @AC does either of you see your payment in your immi account under "manage payments"? Cuz I do not and it makes me sick!
@Amir-MS It will not show under payments in Immi Account, no need to worry :) All you have to do is to upload the VAC2 payment evidence in your immi account and then wait & pray for the best :)
@Amir after you paid the vac2, you will get the receipt / payment evidence. My agent paid it through bpay and made a screenshot, then upload it to immi account and press the IP button. Anyone emailed CO after that? I asked my agent to drop an email but he didn't agree with the idea.
Thanks guys. That's a super relief. By the way, for me the IP button was not enabled and my application remained in Assessment in Progress status, so I just went on and uploaded the postbillpay receipt. How about for you? I guess when only VAC2 is required, the application wont go to "More information required" stage. I hope I am right :)
I hope so, dude, the fee is non refundable and long time ago, dibp only asked for vac2 when they were ready to give the visa.. However, now i realized that so many people received the invoice and haven't got the grant letter, including me. For now, my status also "assessment in progress". Just upload the receipt, if you can press the IP button, do it.. if not, at least they know that you have paid it.
@Amir-MS For me also there is no "IP Press" button, it's quite fine. @AC Sie i see you have Employment verification on: 10/05/2017... two small questions: 1. You got the Invoice for VAC2 Payment on which Date ? 2. On which date you paid the VAC2 Payment ?
@Ahmad Thanks mate. @AC Sie I am sure they will issue all our visas in batch as soon as the occupation ceilings for this year is out. They are testing our patience ;)
@Ahmad employment verification by email on May 10th, boss responded on May 15th.. on 17-May they gave me invoice and I paid it on 19-May @Amir thanks mate for the support. I'm waiting anxiously these days..
@AC Sie thanks for the update. Wish you get it soon :) Just something in my mind, mine ICT Project Manager is no more in available list of 190 occupations published by NSW, Will i be still able to get the Grant letter OR OR may be the wait has to continue till the ICT Project Manager occupation becomes available again for NSW. I assume that state is not involved for Decision/Grant of Visa, after they give Visa invitation..... Means they had a quota of Visa at that time they offered Visa Invite to me and it does not matter now if its not in their required list of occupations.
@Ahmad once you got invitation, no matter what happen with your occupation, I believe you will get the grant letter, especially after they made you paid the vac2 invoice..
@AC Sie Thanks for your message. I do believe you shall be getting the grant no later than 29th July, as you made payment on 19th May. Saying this as in VAC2 invoice they have "time frame of response as 70 days". So i expect that on or before 70 days are over they would look at the case again and once they find the payment evidence you will be granted :) I hope there are no such previous history or records that i or anyone else found on Internet that took more than 70 days after VAC2 payment.