VAC2 paid.. 6th Week but still no update

@ahmad fingers crossed! Will surely update again on day-70 :)
Sorry another small question: I received VAC2 payment request for my "wife" which i paid and after that uploaded in Immi account "Attach documents" under her name only. Do i need to upload the same evidence of VAC2 payment under my attach document also ?
@ahmad.. nope.. only attach on your dependent section. By the way, my day-70 is actually today 17-may to 27-july and tomorrow will be exceed the payment timeframe. Let's see what happen..
The author of this discussion i.e. @qadeeros has paid his VAC2 on 11th April,but no visa yet! OMG! Something is really preventing them from granting our visas. I have a project waiting for me to start since May and I do not know how much longer my employer can wait! Really frustrating...
Not sure if calling them is a good idea. Has anyone tried, if so then what was the response. Also there is an ExpatForum group kindly post information there as well: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1212457-vac2-cases-post-here-8.html#post12897698 Please if possible create a whats app group and add me as i have suggestions. Mine is 00971554051774. Thanks, Ahmad.
@Ahmad, I have not called them but I emailed them multiple times with no avail. Then I emailed immi account helpdesk and asked them why my account did not reflect the VAC2 payment, they got back to my after a week or so and mentioned that they can confirm that my payment has been received but refused to comment on grant delay.
@Amir-MS I would suggest you and also other members on this forum to share your whats app number. Or add me as you like. 00971554051774.
@ahmad my whatsapp number is +6289607517206 If someone has add you into group, please add me as well.. my phone can't connect your whatsapp as I don't know your country code.. @amir I can't contact CO directly because I'm using agent.. My agent is reluctant to send email and just told me to wait.
Added you both. Anyone else who wants to join, ping me at +6597810974
hey guys i have also paid vac2 on 9th June and waiting since then :)
hey guys i have also paid vac2 on 9th June and waiting since then :)
@ikhans, please ping me to bring you onboard our whatsapp group
hi there is anyone got grant after paying VAC2 recently as I made payment on 16th June and still waiting thanks
Not yet..
Anyone knows usually when we will receive 2nd vac invoice? CO asked for spouse English or pay 2nd vac, I emailed them back that I want to pay 2nd vac but till now I haven't received invoice.
Time frame not sure when you will receive the invoice, hopefully soon.
amir i can't ping from your number, can you add me to whatsapp group. i also paid vac2 lately waiting for grant. +90 - 549596 -71 - 17

Hello everyone! I had paid my VAC2 in the end of May then I got PCC renewal request. Now waiting… still nothing…

Has anyone got grant after VAC2 payment?

@odaman a couple of us got grants after VAC2. The grants process has just started, so please be a bit more patient and you’ll get it. Stay blessed.

Requested for vac2 invoice nearly 5weeks ago, still haven’t got it. Contacted co for a few times for it, no reply at all. Anyone got the same issue???