Offshore Visa Grants

bro i am applicant of 190 even with PMSOL occupation but no response from them.

1 Like

@earthlyexpatofficial WHV are being granted in couple of minutes now.

bro can we get some benefit from it?? can we apply??

No only some selected countries citizens can apply. India does not fall in that category.

Bro my brother is pr in aus. can i do anything or any other option for me on behalf of him.

My Canadian friend applied for WHV last July while waiting for his 190. It is also stuck in limbo. Seems if you have a PR application lodged, it places the WHV on hold. It would surprise me if it were different for anyone else.

Bro i am not sure about this

To contact government news… **If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [editorial@governmentnews.com.au] editorial@www.governmentnews.com.au

email to inform about our circumstances as well as both our petitions… i am mailing you please also try to email them

Sure bro :pray:

Bro how many time you contacted the global feedback??

I again send the complaint to global feedback. as 190 visa maximum processing time is 9 months as per them but i am already completed 23 months for my application.

Should we create a WhatsApp group in the meantime…the forum might get closed at anytime

1 Like

Bro I think it’s useless to send them complaint. I have sent them multiple times and each time they just reply me with the previous complaint’s reference number by stating that the information already provided.

I have a WhatsApp group already. If you want to join you can let me know I will post the joining link here.

Bro one of my friend’s story is published by sbs news. At least they have picked one.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/we-just-want-our-life-back-the-migrants-left-behind-as-australia-eases-visa-rules/e9a37c06-12b5-4de0-aa70-84d33fb4b95e

1 Like

@GurminderSingh could you please share the link ?

WhatsApp group for 189/190 discussion

1 Like

Is there a whatsapp group for 491 discussion

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for the useful information posted here

I am not sure about WhatsApp but there are 491 groups on Facebook. Try searching there.