Offshore Visa Grants

I would like to know if Australia has started issuing offshore visa grants, in particular Visa 190. I lodged my case in December 2020. I know its too early to ask but was just curious if they have started issuing offshore visas. I see onshore visas being granted mostly. Thank you.

Yes they are granting if your job code belongs to medical industry.

Alright thank you…but I belong to the IT sector…so was wondering about that. Thanx a lot.

Hello guys, Is this video reliable for the Canadian work permit visa timeline?

Bro I think we have to start our conversation in this group. there is mess is going on in that group. Although, We all have the same concerns about offshore visas.

Yes there is a lot mess in that topic. Lets see if other members join us here.

Ok then from now we will discuss here regularly.

1 Like

Which group has a mess??? please update about offshore visas/

There is another post in this forum. Someone made mess there so we wanted to keep in touch here in this post.

Happy to join here too :blush::blush::blush:

[https://www.smh.com.au/.../no-time-to-waste-business…] another positive news

1 Like

There is some problem with the link bro. Please share the news.

Thank you buddy.

See, here is not a question of migrant or overseas applicant. We can hope for the best to return to the normal mode of processing as before pandemic. Look it is fact that after night there will be a sun rise. I mean to say today we need to stay calm and positive. We all know the truth but frustration will not give us any thing apart from instability. So we have to give a positive hope each other.

3 Likes

Any one having inputs on whether offshore lodgements 2018/2019/2020 getting co contacts for renewal of pcc and medicals. From any source like whatsapp…as I don’t see any activity on the immi tracker.

Thanks @GurminderSingh for creating a grp. Joined it :slight_smile:.

However, I am thinking when will the immitracker 189 grp be active.

1 Like

You are welcome @Veena_K :slightly_smiling_face: the admin of this forum is not responding to the emails regarding opening the 189 group. May be he is busy god knows.

The question on my mind now is, have our visas been processing during this pandemic or will they only start processing when migrants are allowed to enter again, meaning we still have a long wait ahead of us. I applied March 2020.

Bro these days passport office dispatches PCC by speed post?? however last year I went to the office in person