NSW 222311 Financial Adviser 65 + 5 awaiting invite

Hi All,

I had submitted my EOI 4 months back on 24th August 2017 and still waiting for an invite from NSW. My occupation is 222311 Financial Investment Adviser and I have a claim for 65 + 5 points. My occupation falls under stream 2 of NSW. Is there any other state I can apply to? Any other way of getting a visa? Any other suggestions. Thanks

I had the same occuoation with you last year,and I was invited by NSW last May.no worries ,your EOI score is more than mine.you dont need do anything but just waiting.I think you will be lucky as me

Thank you so much for the reply @katelee it made my day. If you could also tell me how much time does it take to get the visa after the EOI and what are the steps? Did you find a job easily?

Firstly ,you need invited by NSW.thats really depends how many people of financial advisors they need.as I know, almost all of people of your occupation that Eol beyond 55 was invited last may.but the same case need more than 65 in 2016,that’s really hard to say.so lucky is very important

Hi Yellow Hunk

BTW, I hoping that till now the outcome of your application must be positive. I am also applying for the same therefore will be intrested in knowing it.

Hi Saurabh,

No luck yet. Waiting for the invite for 6 months now. Worried !

:slight_smile:

I’m applying the same occupation too. Submitted EOI 5 months ago, still waiting. I heard that last year almost all the people of our occupation has been invited. And there’s a man of 80 point invited on 2/16 this year. Just wait and keep hope live

Hi bluesea8023, hopefully the invite comes soon. They send a lot of invites in March and May but nothing can be predicted. What points are you all at?

My point is 70+5. Hope it will follow the same pattern as last year.

Looks like a long wait. Are there any other states for FIA?

There are other states but a job offer is required. :no_mouth:

Ah. I see. Hopefully you get it soon. I was reading/checking the historical trends and almost everybody has got it sooner or later. So its a matter of wait. I am doing vetassess and then will be in a queue with you soon.

I have one more query. I could see NSW do not provide 190 for FIA. https://www.anzscosearch.com/222311 What does this mean.

FIA is not listed on NSWs occupation list but is listed on consolidated state occupation list (CSOL). FIA will be eligible only under stream 2 of NSW which means that it will invite only applicants with high scores (the one with 80 got invited recently).

And it’s also due to its market demand of FIA which means high score does not necessarily ensure an invitation.

Any luck guys for the invitation?

Hi Saurabh, no invite yet but a 70+5 pointer recently got an invite. So lets hope for the best :slight_smile:

Best of luck guys. Hope you get it soon too. And then me too. :slight_smile:

I got invited on the 3/16. I’m sure you ‘ll get the invitation soon.

Congratulations bluesea8023. Please keep us updated with your progress and also provide your points breakup please. Tc