Nova Scotia October Intake - Successful applicants join here

Hi guys,

Who applied (will apply on 10/11) for Nova Scotia October Intake join here to discuss:

1. Application process
  2. Timelines
  3. Questions and answers.

All the best

Guys if you want to be added to the group, post submission, just leave a request here and i will send you the link!

Hi. I applied for NS October Intake program.

hey congrats!

Invited you to the group

Hi Andy, i submitted yesterday for NSNP. Please add

invited guys!

Thank you Andy.

Hi, I submitted my application on 11th, when do I expect to get file number or any updates?

Please use the tracker and analyze how applicants before you progressed: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/nsnp-2017-intake

Hello Everyone,

I also successfully applied on 10/11 but it was quite late when I was able to finish the application. Submission time as per Nova Scotia standard was around 17:15. I received an email that "If the application passes our completeness check, it will be placed in the queue for assessment and you will receive a case identification number by email.“ But no application number till date. On the other hand on my NS portal I am seeing that application status is “submitted” but at the same time on the left side following message is appearing "This stream is paused. Submitted applications will be processed until our allocation is met. See the Nova Scotia Immigration website for further details.”

I am really worried if this means that my application will not be processed if the quota reaches the limit? Please advise.

You should receive case number, this mean it has been taken into processing. Some wait for 1-7 days for it.

1 Like

Thanks Andy. This helps…! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Andy,

I have a concern here. I was able to submit my application at 3pm Nova Scotia time. Somehow i didn’t get the automated email from the system which says that the application been submitted successfully. However, my status on the portal shows submitted. I know some people didn’t get the automated email but why??? and since i was able to submit my application early,why till now i haven’t received the APP ID.

Hi Andy,

I received a confirmation mail at 10:30 PM India time (1 PM Canada Time) on 12th October 2017 regarding completeness of application form. What are the next steps to the process along with estimated time? Please suggest. Thanks, Anil

Hey folks,

I applied on 11th Oct and i received the application ID on 13th.

Thanks, PD

Also, one of my friend submitted the application before me however his application number is after me? Both the applications were complete. Do they assign file number sequentially or is it random? Does it matter as our applications were complete and file numbers have been generated?

Hello there, Please add me to the group I have submitted NS demand entry PNP application on 11th Oct and received file number on 13 Oct

Thanks

#14675 1 minute ago Hello. Nsnp skilled worker stream application has been submitted on 30th Sept 2017, got AOR on 3rd Oct and still waiting for nomination. Anyone here with the same situation?

Hi, i would suggest to reach out to NSNP immigration team and explain them what the issue is and see what they respond.

They mentioned that they have reached the quota, but most likely more people submitted than the quota allowed.

You will need to wait for Application ID number to be assigned to you, then you will need to wait for a nomination.

For processing time, please refer to: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/nsnp-2017-intake