Nova Scotia October Intake - Successful applicants join here

They don’t the order seem to be quite random, probably a number of Case Officers working with different speeds and workload… have seen people getting number with 5-7 days difference but application day was the same.

1 Like

Congrats!

Please update the tracker!

Invite has been sent.

have you applied with the job offer?

Yes. Noc 6311 with job offer

Hi Andy,

I submitted my application around 4:20PM Novia Scotia local time, Oct 11th, but i haven’t received the automated confirmation email and FN. I twittered NS Immigration Office and called them too, the response is that as long as the status is “Submitted” in online system, that means the application was submitted successfully. What we can do is just wait.

My NOC is 2174.

Do you know will NS refuse the application because the allocation is met even though the status is submitted?

And could you please add me to this group?

Thanks.

Hi, I applied on 11th Oct. Please add me to the group

to be honest i have not heard of such… maybe someone the group.

I have sent the invites.

Hi Folks, I am not the expert here and definitely we need senior member views.

However as per the data available in the tracker from July 5 opening till date, almost all of the applicants received IDs except 1 and rest were either rejected or nominated. Trend is that from the date of opening up to 15 working days there are regular application IDs provided from 2 to 10 IDs/Day.Then after that it looks like a few people get IDs after a month or two, and I think these are the ones who who could not be included due to quota restriction and they get a chance once some original applications are rejected due incompleteness etc.

So in my view there is nothing to worry about at least up till 3 November by which time many of us should get IDs.

1 Like

Make sense

Sorry the invitation link is expired, could you please send me a new one?

Thank you very much.

My application was submitted arround same time. Got a confirmation mail next day, it says that they will send an identification number if it passes the completeness check. If the application does not pass they might send an email noting the cause. But it’s already 7th day after submitting the application, haven’t got any response from them.

See Andy’s reply to my question:

Additionally my own research:

PS: Why can’t I see your case in the tracker. Have you not added your case?

I just received the application ID number and opened a case. Thanks for your response. Thanks to @Andy-MyImmiTracker to.

All the best! @Vashkar_Abedin please add your case to the tracker for benefit of tracking!

link resent.

Thank you and I am in the group now

Please send me the link.

please send me link