NJL Issued

Can't complaint now and have to wait for another 5 months (one year) ... @asvin: if I were u would have complaint to ombudsman as well
i complain in 11 month and got reply.. they ask 1 year but you can complaint in 11 month.
i advice dont complaint dont email dont call.. just forgot ..some day sure some update come automatic..
i advice dont complaint dont email dont call.. just forgot ..some day sure some update come automatic..
Doesn't really matter... If they got something from u, no afraid for them to refuse the application, but if u ask ombudsman they might make suggestion, otherwise they might not grant visa if federal court votes in your favour ... Good luck mate
ok. i think i tick option in IGIS that you want to go ombudsman if this request not successful. Do you think i should go ombudsman or not ? I am on bridging visa now
Yes man, provide them with strong evidence and call ombudsman for complaint (make sure to write something regarding the processing time), once the application get refused ombudsman can't do anything ... again it is ur call
ok great i will contact them tomorrow
Submitted Commonwealth ombudsman complaint.
Good, I think you should have done at first place rather than minister or more than one complaint... Did they say anything?
just submitted so lets wait what happen.
one person got reply and this line written " The Ombudsman has no power over Immigration Department, but they can advise on a system wide level that there are possible inconsistencies in their processing - but can not force changes" so i think its meaning less to complaint them. what you think Farjaf ?
That's true, Even federal court does not have a control over immigration, however, if the law is not obeyed, it would be really pricey. DIBP has been criticised a lot for refugees migration and don't wanted to war with different people
Any updates from Ombo?
no update yet..
Have you replied against the NJL? If yes, what was your reply?
Hey asvin, if u onshore, can u ring me # 0477558872 or leave ur number... Let's have a small chat. Syed

Dear All,

I had also received the Natural Justice query in January 2017 and replied with all proofs and letters. Still got no revert from their side. Its has been almost 1.5 year after replying to their natural justice query. I have also submitted feedback on their portal regarding the visa processing and received standard answer about processing etc.

I want to send them an email for expediting the application. Can anyone help me/guide me for the same? On which Email id should I send them query for application revert?

Regards,