NJL Issued

Hi Experts please help me. I got NJL letter stating that your offshore Experience is genuine but your role was not Business analyst . have 28 day to comment. They called to past owner before 4 month and if i got owner Affidavit does it will help me ? Thank you
Seriously after that long wait? could u say what exactly it says?
Also did acs accepted as business analyst?
DIBP said might be you used Exp Letter mis leading and fabricated to get ACS assessment . I only can prove by owner's statement and if any other way or evidence i do require please expert or mara agent contact me . i have 27 days remaining now..
Have dibp ever contacted ur ex employer and someone screwed?
Hello asvin what is this after one year they snd nj letter
I also got physical and telephonic verification in Nov and I have logdment in march still I m waiting
yes i think its normal they send in 6 month some time in 1 year... who knows what they doing and they took 11 month to understand roles & duty of 2 year old job was not correct.. cant understand what to do.. spoiled my career ... being onshore feel like end of journey...
In short if your case go more then 5 month mean something wrong... might be yes might be no...
@asvin, did gsm.brisbane send that letter or skilled.support? it means u claimed 5 points for india which is 3 years after 2 years deduction from acs?
Duplicate...Dear developers plz add an option to remove comments ...
Hi farjaf, In my visa application, in the point responsibilities or duties in job, my agent wrote about my skills i.e. SAP proficient, technical expertise, critical thinking, instead of writing about responsibilities. However, I have provided the experience letter with all responsibilities at the time of lodgement. Shud I upload form 1023 notification of incorrect answer or shud I wait for CO contact
I claim 10 point for 7 year indian experience.
@PB14372: I would recommend not to mention anything as it might make your case more complex and wait for DIBP to comment on ur application. It also depends on your case and how many points claimed for work experience as well as other documentation provided. for example, payslip, tax, company letter, insurance and etc.
thanks farjaf. shud I upload form 956 to withdraw appointment from my consultants and will get username and password for my immi account
@asvin: if you believe your documentation is right don't give up and try to satisfy DIBP about ur roles. I assume HR in ur Indian company ruined it. try to mention the projects or any records showing u been involved into company records. If u have ur old company Email address along with all messages u sent or received. Good Luck
@B14372: I don't think that make any difference. you can just import the application made by ur agent and see the correspondence ...
Friends i will update as i got any thing to update on my case... pray for me please... Thank you all..
@ farjaf ad asvin From which email id u or ur employer received email for employment verification, so that I will ask my boss and hr person to check the previous mails and search if any such mail came or not
@asvin Hope u get visa soon