NJL Issued

My employer got call .. no email... i wish if he received email instead of call then might be i also get clear instead of NJL.. because in Email no chance of any verbal mistake..
Hello, I read about your case and hope you can be granted soon. I answered the employment verification call last month. They called my HR,my boss and me, and asked several questions about me. All of my colleagues confirmed that I work in my company for 5 years as an engineer. However, there was a debate about what kind of role I play in my company. The officer of embassy who contacted me believed that I am a system and network manager, the true thing is that I am a mechatronics engineer. I talked with her for half an hour, after that she contacted my manager. Now I am still waiting, and hoping I will be granted.
same thing happen to me . 2 year old employment. they call and catch some points and saying i was doing marketing not Business analyst. Is this the way to verify any thing which is older.
Why they dont verify Exp before ACS ? why wasting time and money to all people ? it can became easy if they verify Exp before all process so only those can pass on whose Exp seems ok... after 11 month its meaning less to show query in Exp.
@asvin have u ever complained about this long process to DIBP?
yes 3 time + ASIO complain + Minister complain and got letter after reply of Minister email ..
minister reply we will check issue and very second day NJL
and they took revenge:) you could have tried ombudsman complaint... if u could write exactly what it said and remove sensitive data from Email
asking status or update should be normal things for them.. why they became angry ? if i am waiting since 11 month i should ask them ...
any updates?
?
Any news? I called the DIBP today, they told me that my case is under internal check, don't know what does that mean.
no update.. replied NJL before week .. i heard they take 4 to 9 month after NJL reply... so for next 4 to 9 month my status will remain same... if i will get any update sure i will post here..mostly NJL mean case end...lets see..
Good luck, is ur status is 'Assessment in progress'?
yes
asvin, have u ever complained to ombudsman?
Hi asvin, I have been granted. I wish you have a good luck!
I just complaint ASIO and got revert back in 7 days with reply your case is not holding with us. I Email to Minister and Got reply after 28 days " We will see your file " and very next day i got NJL now replied to NJL and waiting for refusal with 3 year ban.i am onshore.
@asvin: did u complaint with IGIS for ASIO?
yes IGIS