How long does SC190 visa takes to get processed?

That’s strange , but why did u give kids health declarations, didn’t u go for medicals for all persons in the application

We had medicals done for all members in the application. Medical Undertaking is something CO requests if they need the applicants to do follow up tests once VISA is granted. So, they ask applicants consent (Sign and upload medical undertaking form) to get the tests done once they are in Australia. Once applicant is granted VISA, he/she needs to contact BUPA and get appointment for follow up tests. Hope this clears your question.

no grant today??

One grant reported for NSW today

one more who is a February applicant who is not on immitracker. co contacted in september for pte

Hay Guys, me again! I am really frustrated as I haven’t been even contacted since I lodged my application in April, only received a assessment commence email in Nov. I have a question: does the state the sponsor you have anything to do with the speed of your visa process? I am sponsored by QLD, for which grants are slower than other states. or maybe it’s because QLD has smaller number of applicants compared to other states? I wish I know how their system works. Do they really have a specific algorithm for who, how, and from which state to pick cases? :confounded::angry:

im afraid there isnt much we can do but wait hopelessly

just pray and wait for the word “GRANTED”

theyve bascially stopped looking at 190 visas.this is shameful , no immigration office is as inept as the Australian one , and they get fewer applicants compared to us and canada. this is criminal!

Only 01 grant this week in 190 and 04 grants in 189 , i guess DHA team is enjoying at work or what … there should be some way to put our grievances .

it seems like they have put 190 on a back burner. there has been very little movement over the last month or so. 189 and 489 visas are flying in . this is outrageous.

Yes. Jan months was of 189, most of the applicants waited for 10 months . 190 has definitely taken back seat. Getting tensed now as will they also follow same pattern for 190 as well :frowning:, make people wait for 10 months if not less.

around 09-10 grants in 189 today and 0 grants for 190 , this is ridiculous. genuinely i feel some way the DHA should listen to us . this month only 30 grants , i think this is too too less , lets hope DHA pulls up their socks and start working

Its evident that 189 is prioritised now. Already 2 GRANTS today for April lodgements. Not sure when they will take up 190 Visas.

what they are doing is criminal. its been 3 months since co contact and i havent heard anything back yet.

@n823 - What was the CO contact for? and whats your logdement date?

lodged 2nd april 2019. co contact was on nov 5th for pte and overseas education proof. both were already provided in the beginning. they dont even have the decency to go through our application thoroughly it is disgraceful .

oh that’s bad to request documents that were already provided. I think they are doing it on a purpose just to delay Grants, but not sure why?. I was asked to sign and upload health undertaking documents for my kids which I provided in just 2hrs on Nov 28. Normally, experienced people say that once health undertaking documents are submitted, Visa Grant will be 2-5 days, but 2 months passed already.

nobody knows how long it is going to take, we can just assume. there are a bunch of applications still waiting for a decision since december and even earlier. few cases have even gone beyond 18+ months, it is ludicrous .

So, based on your theory, DHA has a certain number of officers and they’re assigned to only one visa type at a time. And now it’s 189’s turn. That’s unbelievably ridiculous. I’ve already waited for 10 months and I believe I deserve some sort of contact. On another observatory note, two thirds of 31 grants of Jan are from months 8,9, and 10.