Expression of Interest - SC190

EOI Tracker SC190 - Australia Immigration and Expression of Interest Tracker for Visa subclass 189
What are the changes to get visa under Sub class 190 if you have scored 6 in IeLts?
Chances? visa or ITA? Depends on the state...
Dear sir I have submitted EOI for NSW with 60 points (55+5) on 26.07.2016. What is the probable date of getting invitation under current situation. My category is Engineering Technologist (233914). My IELTS score is 7.5
Can somone let me know, how to use IMMITracker to track EOI application status? Thanks for your revert in advance.
Ok
Can anyone tell me estimated time of response from Northern Territory SC190. My IELTS score is 8 and points score is 75 points. I have done MBA from Melbourne in 2010. Date of application for state nomination NT 25/08/2016.
please keep updated
Hi any one applied for cook 351411 with victoria state sponsorship. I had applied sep 2016. What about visas for cooks and chefs
PLease add points claim for experience column also to made it more specific.
Dear Sir, I have submitted EOI as a Software Tester on 13th Oct with IELTS 7 band and 6 Yrs of Exp. Age - 27 what are the chances of Invite from VIC ?
Hi, I have applied under class 190 with 60 point on 13-9-16 under civil engineer category. What are the chances of being invited by NSW.
Hi, Tracker subtitle just above the list is showing as 189 instead of 190. Can you please update it to 190? "EOI Tracker SC189 - Australia Immigration and Expression of Interest Tracker for Visa subclass 189" Thanks, Tamilselvan
Hi All, I have applied vic ssp with 65 {60+5ssp} on 6thoct. Is der a possibility of getting invite foe 263111. Pls lemme know. Thank you
Hi all ,I have submitted my EOI with 60+5 points in telecom engineer 263311 .what are the chances .anyone having same points .Pls comment
Hello everyone.. can anyone tell me how many days do i have to wait to get invitation from NSW for 190? I have applied for Developer Programmer ( 263112) my points are as below age --30 Australian Study --15 Australian study requiremnts --5 professional year --5 work experiwnce --5 total 60 without S.S 65 with NSW state sponsor please tell me if anyone has any idea about it ?
its developer programmer 261312
Anyone applying for and ICT ANZSCO code for Victoria please take note: http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/about-us/news/2016/temporary-closure-in-skilled-applications-for-ict-occupations#.WC3WwXew1GE
anyone got invite from VC/NSW againt network engineer
Hello everyone, Next NSW invitation will be issued on either 29/11 or 30/11, i hope i get in ........