Expression of Interest - SC189

hi my score is 65 and i have applied on 5 jul 2017 when can i expect the invite for 261312 anz code
it will start from 08th March..so unless we get to know till when they have sent to invitation cant judge..but I believe by November you will get it..
I could see a person with 70 points, code 2613* and EOI date 22-Aug got invited on 23rd Aug. Not sure why they didn't invite 65 since 70's have covered. Hope next round will be in favour of 65 :)
there might be a chance that this time they have sent to less people?
Hi, I logged my EOI on 18th July 2017 with 65 points for 261313. When can I expect invite ?
@Anusha Kolla - Looking at the current trend - looks like by November or December. They haven't started for 65 till date. So backlogs have to be cleared from 09th March to 18th July.
Hi I had submitted my eoi on 5th may 2016 for 261111 with 65 points but on Aug 5th 2016 I lost 5 points for age and my current score is 60. By when can I expect a reply?my pte score is 20. Thanks in advance.
I think you have already waited enough for an invitation with point 60 and it's very tough to get it with 60 points. You said you have got 20 points because of PTE. So in what area are you lacking in points? Experience or Qualification?
Hi Team, I hope everyone is doing great. I have lodged my EOI on 24/05 on 65 points. Any Idea when will I be getting the invitation ? Thanks in Advance.
by October or November..
Gaurav, since qualification does not match with my exp they deducted 8 yrs from my work exp leaving me with zero work points.
@Dsouzaevita - Okay, If you are married then you can try for Partner Points. Because with 60 points wait is never ending. A long queue is there with 65 points as of now.
I have 65 points 233311- Electfical Engineer EOI date 11 Aug 2017, also applied for 190 VIC. By 1St January will loose 10 points on age . Will I get invitation under 189 before or on december ? What are my options during this critical limied time i have??
I have 65 points 233311- Electfical Engineer EOI date 11 Aug 2017, also applied for 190 VIC. By 1St January will loose 10 points on age . Will I get invitation under 189 before or on december ? What are my options during this critical limied time i have??
What's your current age Waseem?
39.8 years. ( born in New year day ).

Can you please share the link to the one need to be removed?

DIBP has started to invite a few 65 points applicants who are on certain occupations, @davy89. Please kindly check these links below for the prediction:

https://www.acacia-au.com/required-points-drop-for-skillselect.php

There is not guarantee on how credible the prediction is, but that can be used as per your baseline in consolidating your case. Hopefully you will be invited soon as I am still waiting to be invited as well. Good luck!

Hello I have submitted my EOI on 31 march 2017 at 65 points. My occupation is analyst programmer 261311. Any Clue when I can expect invitation? Thanks