Expression of Interest - SC189

You may get invited tonight with 65 points…

Hi, I have submitted my EOI on 1st March 2017 for 261112 System Analyst at 65 points. Any pointers on when can I expect my invitation. Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

I submitted my EOI yesterday (6th September) for Chemical Engineering (ANZSCO Code: 231111) with 65 points. Any idea when I can expect an invite? Is 20th September 2017 possible?

R

65 pointers are still waiting in the queue as the current cutoff stands at 70 you ahould expect something before the end of this year

Hi Vikas,

Thank you. The 23rd August round had 65 points as well. Any idea about 6th September?

R

Thanks for your reply Vikas. Any idea if I apply for 489 now, how long will it take for getting invite?

General Accountant with 70 points updated in mid August. What are the chances?

Based on the last round, the cut off is somewhere in June…

1 Like

Does that mean people applying in June 17 with 70 points got invited in 6Sep?

as far as i know the current cutoff stands at 75 points. From last round in August the cutoff date has not move so much General Account with 19th July doe and with 75 points was invited

1 Like

Thanks . I’m just wondering whether I shall apply for ACT 190, I have been living and working as an accountant for 7 months. But it says one must have stayed here for a year to meet nomination criteria. Just puzzled, want to get invited ASAP :weary:

If you do not fulfill the criteria you should definitely not apply for it. Wait for some time you will receive your ITA. Patience is the key. Best wishes

Hi Andy,

I submitted an EOI on 6th September.

ANZSCO Code: 231111 Occupation: Chemical engineer Total points: 65

Any idea when I can expect an invite?

Hi RS1920,

You may get an invite before the end of this year 2017!!

Good luck!

Thanks, Madan Reddy

Thank you Madan_Reddy.

Few days till the next round. Lets see.

hi… any advise on when i will get an invite? 233211 civil engineer with 60 points

60 pointer are currently not being invited it seems (at least i can’t recall):

see here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/expression-of-interest-sc189

According to DIBP, here will be no invites issued to accountants fro SkillSelect on 4 OCT.

yep, some technical glitch they have announced.