489 Visa Tracker

Visa Tracker 489 - Australia Immigration and Visa Tracker for Visa subclass 489
As per the cases, last time someone granted visa was on 25th August. Does it mean 489 visa grants has been halted?
It does seem strange that no visas were granted in September or October. I heard that they have a certain amount of visas to use and once they are used up, we will have to wait. Hopefully November will be our lucky month!
My status has remained ar "Received" from the time of lodging visa and uploading all the documents and its been almost 40 days now. What does this mean, any idea?
Amy got grants today. Congratulations. Lets hope files are moving on our cases also.
I called today morning DIBP. They told me all the application are being finalised those who lodged their visas on or before September 15th.
Sep 2016 or 2015
September 2016
I have applied my visa on 17th December 2016. Still no luck :-(
Sorry 2015. I am so very much upset I forgot the year also. 😀
Ram Vundavalli-That is a standard reply based on the prescribed allocation dates by DIBP - http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications.
The status of my application hasnt changed a bit, visa lodged on 17 Aug,2016 and all documents uploaded on 8th Sep,2016...the status only says "Received"....any thoughts!!!
piyu- Why don't you call DIBP and talk to them.
Why does immigration takes lot of time to grant 489 state sponsored visas. Unlike 190 state sponsorship which is faster when compared to 489 state sponsorship. Both should be given equal priorities. Just my view.
I have applied through an agent. So shall I call direct. Please share the number.
Priyanka - you can call DIBP, doesn't matter you applied through an agent or by yourself. If you tell your passport number, they would definitely tell you the details. And you have every right to ask them. If you believe you have uploaded every document, you can request the what's going on with your file.
Please share the no. I guess I m the only person on this forum with maximum waiting period of 321 days and styl counting.
131 881 DIBP contact number. The wait period varies from 15 minutes to 45 minutes.
Priyanka Which 489 did you apply? 489 family sponsored or 489 state sponsored? If it is state sponsored, which state?
I applied for state sponsored for northern territory.