489 Visa Tracker

Hie guys, anyone got a grant this week? Its all queit and l tried to call yersterday but it seems they are no longer entertaining calls to ask about progress of applications. A 5 minute wait with a voice mail explainig. Anyone tried to call GSM Adelaide recently? Anyone with news of whats happening with visa grants?
Hi Guys, I have applied for 489 visa under 141111 category for South Australia and last week only I have received an email asking for PCC and Medical.
Hi guys. It's 328 days. Can anyone please help me to get the info. Pls if possible ask your respective consultants what can be the issue for such big delay. Also is this delay because I nad my husband both have applied. Any couple visas granted in this forum can help ??
Hello priyanka there is no timeframem.if possible share ur no. On my id dhandlij@yahoo.com
Guys one more thing I wanted to know from those whose visa is granted. How much time is given to land in australia
Hey guys, I rang immigration today to find out on my 489 application since it's been over 200 days after lodgement. He said there's no back logs and every case is different so there's no time frame. Bottom line, wait wait and wait....!
My status is not changing from Received and no CO contact till now, uploaded everything on Sep 18, 2016, any thoughts please????
Hi mamshaduddin, I didn't get u. No back logs means. We are awaiting since Dec 2015 . Please clarify
Mate, I asked him if they have any back log applications which needs to be cleared before we get a decision. The guy said we are upto date and every case needs different time. He further advised me to be patient and wait for a decision
Hi Mamshaduddin, Could you provide me with the immigration number on which you contacted.
Anyone know how much time to take get reply after verification
There's no time frame.....wait and wait and just wait for them to have mercy on us............!
In this forum many are der with application dates of April ,sept 2015. I jus wanted to know whether there visas are not granted yet or they have not updated it.
Thanks Mamshaduddin
Phone +91 11 4139 9900 Australian High Commission delhi.
Hi I am new here I have been applied for queensland state sponsored 489 visa on 9th september CO also allocated all documents uploaded including PCC 80 AND MEDICALS. HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET GRANT ?
Hi All, I have submiited my PCC. Medical and Form 80 on 7th November 2016 as requested. Any idea how long it will take after asking for PCC and Medical... and will they do the job verification and how?
Hi all. This message is to the applicants who have lodged their applications and submitted all documents. Think logically, why would CO contact when you upload all documents. If you believe you have uploaded every document, should expect direct grant. And for the people who are questioning about why isn't immigration not granting the visa though the applicant has uploaded every document? The answer is simple. They do integrity check which can take up to months. Why do they do it? India does fall under the high risk country thought the Indian authorities are cooperative, but still the Australian immigration will not change the category of India. If one is claiming points for work experience, the applicant former companies should respond to the emails which were sent by the DIBP. For instance I haven't claimed any work experience points. I just applied through my bachelors degree. However, DIBP wants to verify my graduation certificate from my university which is in India. So it's all up to the CO.
HI Ram - Very helpful comment...thanks so much for your input...its just that one worries when you dont see any CO allocated to your case but nevertheless i guess patience is the key...