Why is ACS so slow for August 2017?

I had submitted my application for skill assessment to ACS before a month, but haven’t received the results yet. The application is “with assessor” at the moment. I am just impatient.

For ACS - they are usually quite quick, however, there were times when they took 12 weeks to get assessment done.

Have you compared how others are progressing on the tracker? Is this normal timelines?

Please let me know.

I heard they were super fast (like providing assessment results within 3-4 days), but it doesn’t seem like that for the months of July and August. I keep track of ACS related data and see about 0.5 people receiving assessment daily (which is strangely slow). I may be wrong, but that is what I notice for above mentioned months.

those two months are usually slower, but recently have not seen them that slow… hopefully you guys get it soon.

I hope you are right. Thanks ^^

keep us posted!

Hi, have you got your ACS result? I also submitted my application a month ago and haven’t received the results yet.

No, I haven’t. I submitted it even before a month. It’s been a month and 13 days. In fact I am tied between Australia and Germany and require the documents faster. Just stuck in the middle of nowhere.

They should speed up, there is no reason to be slow after July/August period.