Why CO ask for document that I already attached

I have attached the evidence of English(PTE) and also send it to the DIBP. But CO contacts me today and asks for English evidence, why?
i know the reason...
Did you find out why? For me it seems that the CO made the wrong assumption...
@vitorsyd I also need to submit PTE account username and password.
Could I please know who is your CO? Coz I have the same situation. I have already attached my partners english evidence and sent it to DIBP.But CO contact me asking me to send the scores.
Could I please know who is your CO? Coz I have the same situation. I have already attached my partners english evidence and sent it to DIBP.But CO contact me asking me to send the scores.
@karu_1 my CO name is michael from Adelaide. If your use PTE as evidence, you should also submit the PTE account username and password.
Mine is assigned to Brisbane case officer Judith. but she has not asked for the username and password. and last time i was contacted was on 30th November 2016. Since then there was no update :( :( I am worrying right now.
1 Like
@karu_1 more than two months? In my opinion, you can contact CO by email and ask for the situation.
I have CO contact from Brisbane for spouse PTE score. How to provide PTE username and password to CO? In visa application or via email?
@msind I just put my username and password in a Word file and converted it to a PDF, then uploaded it through Online Account. I am not sure if it is the right way.

I had the same issue from Michael from Adelaide. I have sent my PTE scores from the account as well as as uploaded the pdf score report through immi account. I have also uploaded my PTE account details through immi account now. I responded to the email I got from Michael explaining to him that the score report has already been submitted and sent him my account login details via email as well. Did sending your Pte account details through pdf file solved the issue or was any further action required? In case if you got the grant, how long did it take after that? Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks.

I have the same situation. Didn’t upload my username and password though. Any updates on your visa application??

No updates yet. But I have seen many cases with similar situation. If this clears the situation I will update you.

I uploaded a PDF of my account details to immi system. I got the grant in less than two months.

@Iche8885 : I have too ,received mail from CO asking for spouse PTE score and i have sent the details.
Did you received the grant after submitting the pte login details and score or did they ask you other query too ?

Did you get your grant? have been 1 and half months since I updated my details. no response yet. Thanks

I have not got grant yet. From the looks of other application status, it may take about 3 months.

it just takes time now… for everyone.

I am not sure why are they asking for username and password? Shouldn’t they be contacting Pearson to verify the results after we send it directly to them using the Pearson account.

I have just lodged my application and worried if I need to provide my login info because I dont want to.