Where is RPRF Raised?

Hi Admin,

Greetings!

I have some queries (Please consider the below question for FSW applicants)…

1. Where is RPRF raised? Is it raised at LVO?

2. Is the Immigration process delayed? Am Sep AOR. I know its hardly 50 days since AOR but, its almost like an year and haven’t seen a change in my profile since Sep 17 (NA2) and Oct 6 (Addl doc not required).? When can Sep AOR expect their PPR mail? This year?? Next year - Like First quarter??

3. How does Christmas and Thanksgiving affect the process?? Does it delay it??

4. People call “PPR Rain” when exactly can we experience it again??

5. If, I send a request to CIC to know my Visa Office (In a format you have mentioned in some of the threads). How long does it take for CIC to reply it? And, asking it is anything like offending them?? And, Is there a way to know where the file is?? Like email similar to know Visa Office??

6. Does NOT paying RPRF on the same day; rather paying it the very next day affect the process time??

7. Does Visa Offices process applications on round robin login??

8. And, admin as far as I have read in blogs and forum; what people say is no applications are similar? Yeah! But how we read or understand the pattern? No idea how it works! Also, from your analysis how do you find the process moving? How may applications do you think will be cleared (receiving PPR) by this year?? Approx. you could say,

9. How many FSWO fresh applicants ??

10. How many FSWO directly from IP1?

11. How many FSWO directly from NA2?

12. How many FSWO directly from IP2?

13. What exactly happens after RPRF?

14. Why some experience a huge delay time when the average processing time is 3-4 months? Or as CIC say 61 day??

15. I dont find a change in my profile for the past 30 days approx. Is my file untouched?? When could I possible see some change??

Thank you so much in advance. You’re awesome btw!

Cheers!!

This is very extensive list of questions, i personally don’t know answers to all of them… but…

1. It can be raised in my view by LVO and by CPC Ottawa.

2. Please see average processing time for different streams in the last 12 months:

1. This are public holidays, and especially Christmas is a long one, so it has impact by the number of days off CIC staff have. This is just pure observational experience.

2. It happens regularly when a lot of PPRs are issued, see below for October period:

1. I personally don’t think it offends them.

2. I don’t think so.

3. I am not aware of such.

4. Most applications go through the same process. However, some applications deviate impacted by following factors: a) workload of COs b) documents missing or required c) complications with checks/verifications d) random sampling for additional checks. These factors impact on about 15-30% of applications, therefore, some of them are very quick i.e. less than 60 days and some are taking long time to finalize i.e. more than 6 or even 12 months.

See the clearance rate by month up to date:

9 - 13. Please try to use analytics to determine that.

1. Please see response to number 8. Average processing time can be found here:

2. As i said, average processing is as follows, you need to put your expectations right and hope to get PPR within the average timeframe:

All the best!