Waiting for Visa189 for 6 months now

Hello, I lodged my application on 10th-Oct,2016 and still waiting for the outcome. Submitted all documents including PCC and Medical by 29,Dec,2016. The wait is frustrating. I have lodged through an agent so I dont know who my CO is and neither do i have any contact of them. My agent says they have emailed them about an update and doesnt tell me much. Is there a way i can email too and ask about the progress politely about my case? I know my TRN , is there a general email where we can check or complaint like everyone says , who send the response and let you know where exactly is your application at?
I am in same boat, 6 months and no update from DIBP. My agent says that he is helpless, he also shared very less information. This is the problem with all agents, many of my friends who applied directly got their Grants before mine and I am still waiting for it.
I am in same boat, 6 months and no update from DIBP. My agent says that he is helpless, he also shared very less information. This is the problem with all agents, many of my friends who applied directly got their Grants before mine and I am still waiting for it.
even I am ailing in the same boat.I have submitted the requested documents on 31st Dev.Till now no news.
I am waiting for a year now. Hang in there its a tough journey
what was the case officer contact for. and yes you can call as well as write an email to DIBP.
what was the case officer contact for. and yes you can call as well as write an email to DIBP.
Hi, My case officer contacted me and asked for Form 80. I have submitted same last week. i have below queries if someone can help in understanding same: 1. After attaching all the documents in my profile, do i need to send any email or letter to Case officer? I have only clicked on Information provided button in my immigration profile. 2. How much time it takes generally after providing all the information to case officer? Regards, Abhilasha