Waiting for grant for 190 Visa

I applied applied for 190 Visa on 27th May 2017 and we informed the CO that my wife was pregnant. After that the CO sent the requirement to submit for my son’s passport and birth certificate once the baby is born. Son born on November 16th.

I submitted my Son’s passport and birth certificate on 8th December 2017 and he was added into the application on 5th Jan 2018. We got medical requirement from CO for me and my wife and completed it on Jan12th 2018.

Currently i am waiting for my son’s medical requirement and than finally the grant.

Can someone please let me know how long will it take to get the request from the CO for the medical to be done for my son and from there on the grant ?

Usually, COs, tend to respond within 4-12 weeks.

After you submit the medicals, it will take sometime to get grant.

My question is, why didn’t you do your son’s medical at the same time with yours? Didn’t CO provide that? Maybe it worth giving Home Affairs a call and inquiry about it.

The CO did not provide Son’s medical hence we could not generate the HAP ID for him. CO only provided medical for me and my wife. But calling the home affairs seems to be a good idea. I hope that would not slow down my process.

It shouldn’t. Good luck