Waiting for grant for 190 visa since the last 5 months

I lodged the visa application on 14th October, 2016. I was contacted by CO on 26th October, 2016 asking to upload the PCC and medicals, I submitted all the details by 6th November, 2016. I have been waiting for the grant since then. Any idea why is it taking so long? Approximately how much longer is it gonna take?
Hi vish2sway, I have also lodged visa application (SC 190) on Aug 29, 2016 and my last CO Contact for all details was Dec 8, 2016. Since then I haven't got any response until I sent query email to my CO stating about the application status on March 14, 2017. I was not expecting to receive any response other than general auto message reply. However I got response on April 4, 2017 stating that they will start assessing application as soon as they can by another new CO and requested me to wait for the decision. So, waiting is what we should do now.
Thank you Sir for your reply. Infact i have lodged 190 visa on 26th.oct.2016 and CO contacted on 8th.Nov.2016, I uploaded MCC,PCC on 14.Nov.16 and havent heard anything after that. My agent advised me not to write or show hurry as this would invite fresh problems. However from the website i see that minimum of 5 > 8 months are needed after lodging visa under 190. Can anyone suggest if i too should write an email querry on the status ? waiting endlessly is not an easy task on hand.
I have applied on 30.05.2016 and Waiting since then with reply as routine checks on 06.03.2017..Very abnormal ..Lets wait and see..It will be an year almost..
@razanmjn - thanks for replying. I have sent across a mail last week. I would wait n see if I would be getting a reply. Would you be aware of the CO who was assigned to you earlier? Mine was a person named Hong.
i lodged my application on 20th feb 2016. i was contacted by CO on 17 march 2016. I submitted my pending documents on 19 march 2016. After 6 reminders they are not replying.Now we submitted complaint and they respond last week that assessment is in progress. Hight of patience.... Any idea why is it taking so long??? Kindly help or suggest.....
i lodged my application on 20th feb 2016. i was contacted by CO on 17 march 2016. I submitted my pending documents on 19 march 2016. After 6 reminders they are not replying.Now we submitted complaint and they respond last week that assessment is in progress.Today is 423th day. Still waiting my grant.. Hight of patience.... Any idea why is it taking so long??? Kindly help or suggest.....
i lodged my application on 20th feb 2016. i was contacted by CO on 17 march 2016. I submitted my pending documents on 19 march 2016. After 6 reminders they are not replying.Now we submitted complaint and they respond last week that assessment is in progress.Today is 423th day. Still waiting my grant.. Hight of patience.... Any idea why is it taking so long??? Kindly help or suggest..... Kindly suggest.......................... i mdying..................