Visa Tracker - SC189

I lodged my SG189 visa application on 26/05/2016, onshore, received an email that it was assigned to a CO on 06/06/2016 and that further docs were requested for form 80, police clearance and Health check. On 07/06/2016 i uploaded all the docs except for the form 80 which wouldnt upload so i emailed it through. It came back as application received and under progress. Again on 29/08/2016 I received another email requesting for the English result to be ordered through PTE and send directly to DIMIA which i did. Since 30/08/2016, my application is still under progress and its now 3.5 months and was wondering how much longer that could take.
I have submitted application and paid fees on 5th Sept 2016. Uploaded all documents ( employment, PCC) except medicals.My status is still showing "Received". Should I upload medicals? No CO has contacted me yet
hi akapoor, same date I applied too and the same status. hav called dibp and enquired about my application status..They informed that we hav to wait as per standard time..3 months...sltatus needs to b checked in immi account till that..
Sc189 lodged 2rd June. Co contact for Pcc and medicals 17th June. Responded by 5th of July. But there's been no contact since 17th June. 119 days nearly 4 months since we lodged. 105 days since first contact nearly 3 and a half months.
I got a mail of CO allocation & assessment commencement on 20th sep and no document is asked. In immi account application status is still "Received". I have front uploaded all docs including PCC, medical, form 80 and 1221. How long it may take to get grant? (Application date 8th Sep 2016).
Got grant for all of our family today !!
Hey guys .. what is award letter from the uni .. today my co mailed me that he wants one .. can some one plz tell me .. thanks
Ur bachelor/Master degree certificate I assume. Sorry out of context but which CO team have contacted you? Im just wondering, trying to find out when they reply back after a CO Contact. I m assuming that they tackled cases by dates so for example I replied by the 15/09 to CO contact and you have lodged by 15/09, Im hoping that they will get back to me soon as they reach 15/09 but I could be wrong.
Hi All, I had lodged my application on Aug 11 , uploaded all docs by 28th Aug.. Still no contact from CO . Application still shows in received status. How long it might take for CO to contact me ? Should i do anything from my end? How do i know it is being processed ? Adelaide office or Brisbane office? Any inputs appreciated.. Thanks, Megha
hi
Regarding how one would know which processing centre will be handling the case if the CO has not contacted till date there is one cheeky way of getting known If you check out the reciept on your credit card payment you will know which center has been credited. Works perfectly
Not sure if that works. When I applied for my 485 visa, Southport in Queensland was credited, yet I was contacted by the CO in Adelaide. This time it is Southport again.
Is there a specific time of the day the grants are being sent out? Or is it any time of the day during office hours? Those who received grants, appreciate your comments as well.. Tq
Thank you Sand dunes and others for the info . Hopefully CO will contact me soon.
Wondered how many people in front of you waiting for a visa grant? https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/analytics/queue_reports/sc189-visa-tracker-how-many-people-in-front-of-you
Hi I haved lodged my file for 263111 sol for 189 visa on 19 April 2016. CO contacted twice for the documents. Last contacted on 11 August and I have submitted all the documents. Still haven't heard any decision. The application shows assessment in progress. What might be missing here to take so long?
For Australia experience If CO ask for bank statement then are they asking for initial date record or last months record of employment period???
How long does it take once you submit the document sought after CO contact.CO contacted me on 8 -Sep 16 ,I have submitted the required document on 16-Sep 16 .I am wondering how long will it take for the visa grant .Any help will be appreciable.
I have responded back to CO on Aug 7th with all the docs requested..still i am waiting for grant.
Hi Nit_IB i think each case is individual. I was contacted twice by a CO and the last contact was made on 30/08 and i was granted yesterday on 11/10/2016 which is almost a month a half but my initial lodged date was 07/06 when all docs were uploaded so in total it took 4 months.