Visa processing time

my application, as below: Online service Permanent Residence: 1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 27, 2016. 2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 24, 2016. 3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 20, 2016. 4. We started processing your application on May 24, 2016. 5. We sent you correspondence on July 21, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. 6. Medical results have been received. And status of my application (update on March 01 2017): Application status -> we received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Review of eligibility -> we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Review of medical results -> you passed the medical exam. Review of additional documents -> We need addtional documents to process your application. Check your message below for details. Interview -> You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Background check -> We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Final decision -> Your application is in process. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Now, I'm still waiting update from them. Pls let me know next steps and how long they will process. Thank so much.
Hi Kenny, any update after :Background Check: We are processing your background check." my case also same since last month. AOR 15 Jan.
I also have the same BG status msg, AOR Jan 2017
My status is showing that ' we received your application for permanent residence on 2 may 2017' will you please tell me how long will it take to get my visa?