Visa Grant time after Positive Employmnet verification

Hi Friends, How long it take to Grant the PR visa after positive employment verification.
6-12 weeks, i would say.
Hi @Eddie, How long it take if employment verification have any issue like how long they take to give any Natural justice letter ? its 11th week since my employment verification done.
Hello, I just went on a verification call from Australian embassy, my boss who gave the reference also heads HR. I had 11 years work under the institution and (claimed 15 points) left that department some 2 years ago which he vouched in the reference letter. But while my reference is being sought on phone he confirmed that his association with me is only 2 and half years and clarified that he too joined some 5 years ago. My question is does the case officer misunderstand it for 2.5 years only instead of 11 years ? As remaining years i worked under several other heads and took only one Reference letter (for 11 years) given by the current Chief Engineer. How does the case officer presume ? What if he mistakes it for 2.5 years ? ignoring my employment for remaining 8.5 years ? Pls. enlighten if this is an undue worry ? I got the call during last week of July 2017 from New Delhi .