Visa Grant Delay 189

Yea… fingers crossed!

Hi any idea when offshore 189 grant will start again.Last grant I saw in immitracker was on March 2020.Thanks.

1 Like

No idea…but yes…we ol r in much pain due to stress

2 Onshore grants reported today. Seems like Offshore grants will have to wait until the borders are open again - which may take another couple of months and then followed by country wise strategy based on Covid impact…let’s be hopeful and stay safe…we will get there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any flexibility in initial arrival date for offshore applications ?

this covid has put me in sooo much depression. i had been wanting to be in australia since last 3 years (since i began my PR process). and now even after grant i’m stuck. na ghar ka na ghaat ka situation

1 Like

Hmm…i cn undrstand…lets pray together

It might help u…jJ007

Hello Guys,

The very first news for me was “Grant of 189 Visa”. Feeling relaxed and i wish you all waiting for the same news for a longer than me.

My Case: Onshore 90 Points Invitation: 11 Jan 2020 Lodged: 20 Jan 2020 CO: Feb 26 2020 (PCC) Replied: Feb 28 2020 Grant: 11 May 2020 I can understand the level of stress for those who are waiting. Wish you good luck !! you all will get it soon.

4 Likes

Congrats dude

1 Like

Oh beautiful. Congratulations! My situation is exactly same as yours. Invited on 10th jan.2020, Onshore, Had CO contact on 26th feb for PCC and responded in same day.

Status is “further assessment” so just waiting for it to be picked up.

2 Likes

just randomly posted it thinking it will help me ?

Take expert advice on above group

Any new grant?

My Health Check and PTE scores expire in June. After the CO contact, my case is still in further assessment since Feb 6th. Anyone in the same boat who can help me on what should be done next? With the current covid situation, I am not sure if I will be able to get an appointment for either.

With my understanding, you don’t have to attempt the PTE or go for skills assessment again once you get ITA. They can, however, ask for Health Check and PCC which will be available in due course.

Any idea if any visa will be granted for offshore applicants before Sep 2020 ?

Thank you Hardeep!

Not sure, Rita. The borders seems to be closed for 2020 and since DHA will have to align themselves with that, seems 2021 is when they will open it for offshore - keeping my fingers crossed though!