Visa Grant Delay 189

Hi experts is this really work ? Thanku

Can anyone predict when I will get my grant? Dec 1 2018 lodgement anzsco code 263111

1 Like

no one knows

CO contact today for uk pcc and polio vcertificate from pakistan for me and my wife so will up load after getting them by the end of this week lodgement date is 21 march 2019 co contact 3 march

:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Nobody knws
i guess fr 2018 applicants
this figure wd b of single number

hi guys please advivce where to attach those additional documents asked by Co and when to expect the grant after that

Oh wow thats great only 53 before u :joy::joy::joy: Everyday 8-10 applicants get grants So , approximately in next 4-5 days u should get ur grant !:ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

As per 2020 CO contacts trend Usually immi taking 7-60 days

There are 4 grants for 263111 today only
:pensive:

oops sorry u r talking about ur ANZCO code yaa 4 grants) There are 14 grants altogether today

1 Like

Yep I noticed:( All March applicants 
 My patience is running out!!!

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I was a silent follower of this forum, I have received my Grant last Friday at 3:30 am. It was a Direct Grant.

Frankly speaking, my case had some complex paperwork due to the current organization acquisitions which resulted in different company letters of different names. Maybe that was the reason for the delay in getting the direct grant I guess. But this forum gave me great support during that difficult period because of the huge delay. Thanks to all of you for maintaining positive vibes across the forum which helped us in tolerating the delay.

Points Score:- 75

Invitation received:- 11-02-2019

Lodgement Date:- 11-03-2019

Direct Grant:- 28-02-2020

Congrats to all those who got their grants and all the best to those who are yet to receive one.

2 Likes

Hey guys just received my Grant today.

Invite 11/03/2019 - 80 points as a carpenter Applied 23/03/2019 CO contact - 03/03/2020 Grant - 04/03/2020

Good luck to everyone!! It will come! Just keep positive

2 Likes

Congratulations! One question- Did you get CO contact yesterday(3/3) and received grant next day (4/3)?

Thanks

Yes, I got contact yesterday, send all the documents they asked for last night and got the grant in the morning.

1 Like

Congratulations. That’s really quick for CO to respond back. I am waiting since 26th feb,2020

Yeah, same here, I got CO on 28th Jan 2020, and still waiting (

I hope we get to hear soon. I wasn’t expecting CO contact that early. My lodgement date is 14th jan, 2020. When was yours ?

Wow, you got luck, I’ve been waiting since Mar last year