Visa Grant Delay 189

I can’t comment on your case, highly likely it falls within the “10%” complex cases that are processed more than the timeline posted in the DHA website.

when was your Lodgement …??

well it can be but people are waiting like me as well so there cases are also complex

Keep on moving to new applications only to never look at the ones they found “complicated”.

Just out of interest - all the latest grants (for those lodged mid to late March 2019) - are you single applicants, main applicant and spouse, or main applicant+spouse+kids?

Trying to see if singles gets processed quicker than couples or couples with children

1 Like

Hi All,

I received a CO contact on 16th for EPF/Bank Statements, Tax documents. I now have the documents with me.

1. Where do I attach these documents? Shall I attach them alongside the existing documents that I already provided(under work experience)? Or should they be attached under “additional documents” button?

2. I couldn’t get a bank statement between 2004-09 as the account is now inactive/closed and the bank says it not possible to fetch details of this. Can I leave this document and attach the rest? Do I need to provide any letter mentioning the absence of this one document?

Thanks, nigel

Hey I am also confused now. My lodgement date is 24-Mar-19.And today i can see people getting grant after our lodgement date. Bit worried now

Yeah, we cant do anything now - just sit and pray god :slight_smile: … at least god can help us

Hi Priya,

Same here.Am worried and confused.Not sure whats happening.My date was 12 march 2019

Any i would be more worried if they start giving grants to April ppl leaving March applicants aside. To that matter, we all are on same boat of uncertainty - I have decided to stop looking at immi tracker for next 1 week… lets see … what happens … I sincerely wish all ppl in this forum to get grants soon and be happy

1 Like

Plz add the case

Are there any dependent added in the application?or the employment details/documents added are more or if spouse documents are more in short the number of doc attached are more so it is taking time I hope this might be reason

Yes I have claimed my spouse points and they need to verify my docs and his docs.Am even assuming that might cause the delay.But people who have dependants in their application have got grants.

Lodged: March 26, 2019 Granted: January 28, 2020 (DG) Offshore applicant ANZCO code: 233512 Mechanical Engineer 1 dependent - spouse (Nurse) no points acquired Points - 80 (Age 30 Educ 15 Eng 20 Exp 15) Exp from three big local companies Hired local offshore Migration Agent

3 Likes

You should soon get your grant, Yoga… You are the champ girl…

Classic case of false hopes being given.

Why false hope? Doesn’t she have good chance of getting the grant soon? She has all the docs properly submitted. No complexity till now.

Complexity is there that why she has not gotten the grant while others who lodged later have been.

You have been waiting longer than her. Does that mean your case is even more complex than her case? Btw, i know her personally. Her case is not complex. It’s just the matter of time that she gets the grant. And most likely, other March applicant would also soon get the grant. No need to worry.

Same Skill code, my lodge date is 10th March 2019. :slight_smile: Relax and just let DHA do the work.