Visa 189 Chemical Engineer

Hi there,

I submitted my EOI yesterday (6th September) for chemical engineering (ANZSCO 231111). Any idea when I can expect an invite?

Regards, R.

Hi there,

You can refer to refer to EOI-189 tracker within this forum.

I don’t think its hard to get an invite at this stage, cuz CE never get filled in last three years.

regards Jase

what are your points? 65?

Hi Andy,

Yes, I have 65 points.

Kind Regards, R.

Hopefully in the up coming round you may expect the invite…

Thank you for your message. Is Chemical Engineering competitive?

No it is not. You should be ahead in the race

Hi Vikas,

Thank you for this. However, my DOE is pretty recent, i.e. 6th September 2017. It seems like DIBP is still inviting people who EOI was is in January 2017.

Kind Regards, R.

Hi Vikas, I hope you are doing well. I am at 60 points (chemical engineer). Any idea when they gonna invite 60 pointers. :slight_smile:

Regards

for now it seems 60 pointers are not invited… when… we shall see.

Hi Andy-MyImmiTracker,

My DOE is 16 Nov for chemical engineering (65). What are my chances of getting invited on Nov 22?

Apparently there is way to check backlogs on immitracker but I don’t know how

I think current cut off is around mid september with 65 points… so, i would say you should in theory expect something within next 3 months or so, but subject to 65 pointers being invited.

Hi Andy

Hi Andy,

How does Australian Immigration share the number of invitations across all occupations? Is it done evenly or as a ratio of the total occupation ceiling?

Hi Andy,

How does Australian Immigration share the number of invitations across all occupations? Is it done evenly or as a ratio of the total occupation ceiling?

Hi There, With a point of 65, I plan to apply for PR under 189 category in Chemical engineering. Kindly let me know since the cut off for many majors is 75 right now, my chances of success for next round?