VAC 2 Process

Hi Folks! I´ve made some research in Immi tracker forums but couldn’t find exactly what I am looking for… How does VAC2 payment process work?

My CO contacted me asking evidence of English for my partner or payment of VAC 2. As instructed in the message I sent an email informing that I will be paying that. In my mind it would have appeared in my Immiacount ( in the management payment area) on the same day. But I think it will work differently, right? It seems they will send me an email with some link or invoice where I should click and then make payment, right?

In the original message, there is a button to be pressed as soon as I provide them with the information. Should I press it after sending the email telling I am going to pay he VAC2 or only after have made the payment and upload the paid invoice?

To summarize:

1. After sending the email telling them I am going to pay VAC 2, should I press the IP button or not?
  2. Is it going to take 28 days until I receive a feedback from CO regarding this issue?
  3. To pay VAC 2 should I wait until CO send me another email with the invoice or link to the invoice, right?
  4. After making the payment, should I attach any kind of payment prove to immiaccount or it is not necessary?

If anyone has had this experience I would be grateful if you could clarify it for me!

Thanks

Hey, yes they will send a sort of invoice to pay the VAC2 payment.

Some provide the receipt, press Information provided button and send a confirmation e-mail with copy of a receipt by e-mail to CO.

There is no definitive timeline when they will do it.

There are cases who got request to send Evidence of English, they have responded and waited for invoice for 5-6 months.

After paying VAC2 usually wait is not as long, but it can still take some time. Usually, though after couple of weeks you get your grant.

I really don´t understand why something that seems to be so simple could take so much time! In my application I have already said I was willing to pay this tax because of the lack of my partner´s english skills.

I am waiting for almost two months until now…

Thanks to your answer!

Cheers

that’s how it is… no one can really do anything :frowning: some people wait for a very long time…

@Andy-MyImmiTracker Hi Guys , I am new to the forum, Can any please guide me what is the time frame to pay vac 2 fee. I know For all other responses from case officer it is 28 days but not sure if it is 28 days for vac2 fee to be paid or 70 days. Good luck to all waiting

Thanks