URGENT HELP NEEDED --- Mismatch in EE profile and e-APR

I have submitted EE profile and got ITA and I’m in the process of uploading docs/submitting e-APR. In EE profile I claimed 12 years work experience in firm ABC @ office location Y.

I have indeed worked continuously for that firm for 12 years with the below breakdown. 3 years as a subcontractor for that firm @ office location X 8 years as a direct employee for that firm @ office location X 1 year as a direct employee for that firm @ office location Y (location stated in EE profile for the whole 12 years)

According to firm policy, years of experience as direct employee in any location is considered as experience in the latest location. So I’m able to get ref. letter from office location Y for the whole 9 years of being a direct employee (8 years office X + 1 year office Y) … so I’m 3 years short. I have a letter from office X that includes the 3 years of work as subcontractor @ office X, but this letter is a year old.

Each letter is printed on each office’s letter head (same firm but different offices/locations).

Options now is:

1. Submit e-APR with the single entry of work history matching EE profile and combine/upload both letters mentioned above along with a LOE.
  2. Submit e-APR with modified work history to have 2 entries, one for office X and another for office Y and attach each letter respectively. (this will cause e-APR to have that difference between EE profile)
  3. Decline ITA and resubmit again EE profile as in point no. 2 and hope to get another ITA (Risk not getting another ITA is there)

Note: In all cases, I will be mentioning the work location details in the personal history section of the e-APR.

Appreciate all advice.

For overseas work exp. you can maximum claim 3 years, you have evidence of these 3 years of work. exp? It seems like yes, the rest require no evidence.

You had to include 3 years exp in EE profile, then when filing e-apr, the rest of work exp. years should go in personal history.

That’s it.

Thanks a lot Andy-MyImmiTracker for your response … I totally understand that points will only be awarded for max.of 3 yrs of overseas work exp., however in my EE profile I’ve already mentioned 12 yrs as explained in the original post.

The question now is, for e-APR, I have the three choices I’ve mentioned in the original post, which one should I go with?

Like you have all evidence you need it seems, therefore, I would personally go with 1 or 2, however, it is your call, if you have high points, instead of worrying - maybe option 3 would work the best.

Thanks again Andy for your reply … I got your point, so which of those 2 options you would advise to go through with? Combine both letters from both offices and upload with e-APR having 1 work history entry @ office Y (as in EE profile) for the whole duration (12 yrs) and upload LOE mentioning that it’s the same company but 2 different offices. OR Split offices into 2 entries/periods in e-APR work history (causing that slight mismatch with EE profile) and upload each letter to it’s correspondent entry along with the same LOE.