Update in EOI points for experience

Hi Friends, My EOI has currently 60 points, which I filed on 09th Feb 2017. But based on my ACS I have just completed 8 yrs of exp tpday, i.e. 01st March 2017( ACS considered it from 01st March 2009). So when skill select would increase my score by 5 points, any ideas? I have left the To date of my current ongoing experience as blank. Any insights would be much appreciated.
Hello experts, Could you please share any insights on this.
I do not think it ever will. According to my understanding, you will need to do your skills assessment again in order to support a claim of another 5 points. The ACS recognized your skilled employment from March 2009 to the date the skills assessment document was issued. If you proceed without doing that and claim more points than ACS assessed, then you will get your visa refused and there would be nothing you could do. The visa processing fees are unreasonably high, so do not feed them with your valuable money for nothing.
But apparently it says so. If you download and read in the points breakdown of EOI...it says "some information like your age or years of experience may reach a milestone which would then cause the system to recalculate your points".