Timelines for processing PR

Hi, i uploaded all my documents and paid the Visa fees on 26 May 2017. I guess, i didnt see ay change in my status. Ty status is as below. Can i get the steps of processing the application. Thanks a ton !! Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Background check Not applicable. Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
this might help: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/faq/what-is-the-flow-of-background-check-statuses?articles%5Bq%5D=background&category=
Hi, Your medical status will get updated in few weeks, if that's positive your background check status will get changed (in stages) and then PPR.
Thanks npj and Andy !! my medical is passed. i guess soon the BGS will change.. thank you so much !!

Hello everybody! I just started browsing in the immi tracker website and I’m a little bit confused for the different processing time. In particular I saw that PNP applicant processes take quite long than CEC or FSW. I don’t understand if the PNP processess times are referred to the paper base application, the EE application or both. My case is Canadian Experience Class with extra 600 point received with the OINP. How should I expect my processing time?

Take you in advance (AOR sept.5th)

Hello, i have recieved aor on 3 rd April 2018, i am planning to get married soon and this is a recent development…i need to ask, is there a way i can add the name of my spouse before i get the ppr? Or do i need to wait!..kindly guide me through the same! Thank you