Time period for 1st visit to Australia after receiving visa

Hi, What is the time period between getting a visa and making a 1st visit. I am asking this because, based on this, I will decide whether to file for my dependents now or do it after a year in Aus. As I understand, it takes min 2-3 months to find job in Aus and so taking family from 1st day will be very difficult and costly. My thought is to first apply for my visa and visit Aus and find a good job and then after a year I will file dependent visa. Need your reviews on this guys.
Its pretty hard to find job out here tbh. Unless you are into cleaning or other shit.
Well your question is not put in a right way. if you do not apply for your partner and other dependents now along with your application only you will receive the PR and later the PR process for dependents is going to be expensive and will take almost a year to finalize. secondly, if you get PR for everyone your Initial entry date will be decided based on your medicals or PCC which ever earlier. The IED that is given is 1 year fro either of those. In case you get short IED you along with entire family can make the first entry to validate the visa, spouse and other dependents can return and you can stay back to look for job. bring them back when you are well settled.