Supplementary Information Request form

Weird case for my CIC express entry federal, skilled worker application: I am currently a PhD student in Canada. I submitted my express entry application in February and have already passed my medicals exam. Today I received a weird message asking for my resume/CV, and also asked to fill a supplementary form. This form is asking about my education, papers, funding, supervisor, etc. The weirdest part is that it is asking for "my job opportunities upon returning to my country". Does anyone have a similar experience, or some insight to share? Here are the questions asked: 1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study. 2- Proposed, current or past thesis. 3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s). 4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies 5- List of publication(s) and research papers 6- Source(s) of funding for studies. 7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work? I am asked to send my response to a given email address.