Stream 2 openings

Is there any specific time of the year when NSW starts sending stream 2 invitations?

Applied EOI on 11th oct, stream 2 ,NSW 190sc for 149212, PTE score - 90 with 65+5 in all. +5 will be added asa it’s 2018 coz of the increase in work experience.

Any idea till when should we expect the invite ??

there is no particular time periods, they send if and when throughout the year… but i think 149212 is not on their list, is it?

Thanks for the reply… Yes , it’s there…our agent has asked us to apply :):relaxed:

Agents are not always reliable, check on NSW website as well as anzscosearch.com yourself.

As per anzscosearch NSW is not sponsoring your anzsco.

Did that too… We are there in csol list … :blush:

1 Like

Hi did u get the invitee ?? Even my agent is asking me to apply under this code for NSW as he is saying it is there under Stream 2 … should I trust ?

You can check list yourself.

Whats ur score and code …? You can apply for NSW if you have high score. j

@Andy-MyImmiTracker and @dipti_mehta . Agents are human too and can make mistakes. I asked an agent about applying in stream 2 for my occupation code 511112 and he said its not available. I did my own research and with Andy’s help on Immitracker, was able to apply and also received invite in 3 days.

True…:blush:

gr8, congratulations. can u pls provide your eoi date and points break down.? i have also lodged eoi under stream 2.

you can find his case in the tracker, under name Mady.