Statutory Questions

I have applied for PR on 14-October-2020, which was cancelled as incomplete by IRCC as FBI clearance letter for my husband was issued before he left US, So we are reapplying again based on the ITA got last month. IRCC refunded the money immediately.

Now do we need to mark both of these questions as Yes for both of us (for me and my husband)? Please advise

Has been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I believe this should be yes.

Has ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I believe this should be yes.

Has been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I believe this should be no, as the letter was issued under my name. He was dependent

Has ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I believe this should be no, as the letter was issued under my name. He was dependent

Please advise. We do not want to take any chances this time

If you have specific statutory questions regarding immigration to Canada, I recommend consulting official government sources or contacting an immigration lawyer or consultant who can provide accurate and up-to-date information based on your individual circumstances.

House Re Wiring Services in West Hollywood CA