Skills Assessment Tracker

Australia Skills Assessment tracker, ACS Tracker, EA Tracker
Dear Admin. Would you please add ANZSCO codes with this tracker. Thank you
But usually the ANZSCO codes have no impact on the processing - can you clarify? If public wants I will add.
HI Eddie, it will be helpful if be connected to the applicant with same ANZSCO code. Especially the CSOL and their requirement keeps on changing for different states and people with same ANZSCO code will have to go through similar experience. For example, I have been trying to find applicants with same ANZSCO code as mine to share our experiences but without success.
3 Years BCS Degree(2004) = Advance Diploma 2 Years MIT Degree (2015) = AQF Bachelor Degree Req. Met Date: after November 2010
Dear Admin, I would suggest a change to this tracker. i.e. Could you please add 2 more columns between Application Date & Assessment Received i.e Assessment (Stage 2) & Assessment (Stage 4). This will help in pacifying the curiosity, answer a lot of questions and better track the application among the respondents. Thanks & Regards, Ashish Jain
HI Ashish, those two columns are only applicable to ACS skills assessment - however, we will implement this into the tracking table.
for EA assessment, can you designate using fast track or normal process columns?
Admin could you please add few columns for EA assessment- RSA/MSA assessment, Experience claimed, Fasttrack/Normal service,ANSZCO code. It would be helpful for analysis. Thanks
I would also appreciate that if the Experience claimed, Fasttrack/Normal service,ANSZCO code column is also there in skill assessment details.
All those details are irrelavnt, like anzsco and exp. claimed. Processing type and stages have been added.