Skilled independent 189 visa

Hi experts, Following are the visa application details: 1. 2nd May 2016- Visa applied online 2. 7th May 2016- Request came for all necessary documents 3. 11th May 2016- Uploaded documents including Form 80,medicals,PCC, Employment evidence, Education details, PTE score, etc. 4. June 8 2016: Request came: a. PCC was not correct because it was made from SP office. b. Additional Employment evidences. 5. June 11 2016: Uploaded a. New PCC made from Passport office b. employment evidences uploaded by my agent which I think was not relevant. 6. July 2 2016: I asked my agent to send me that request letter and we uploaded relevant documents like PF statement, pay slips, Form 26AS, appraisal letters to support my employment evidence. 7. July 21 2016, I sent mail to Immigration department regarding my visa processing time. 8. August 12 2016: They replied that some character and national security checks are going on and as soon as these checks have been carried out by third party, we will grant visa. 9. August 24 2016: My agent uploaded revised Form 80 as there were 2 mistakes in the form which was uploaded initially on May 11 2016. Because of these 2 mistakes, my agent uploaded the Form 80 without having being asked or requested by the immigration department. In addition to that my agent also uploaded Form 1221,form 956 and My CV and these documents were also not been requested by immigration. Also, there is one mistake in form 1221 which was uploaded on August 24 , my consultant wrote 2012 (in degree of award column), But it was 2013 (my B-tech degree awarding date). They uploaded these documents without asking me. SO, Please guide me what to do now. Should i send any mail to them or wait.
My agent sent a mail to them on 24 August regarding progress and DIAC replied on 25 september that your application is under active consideration and we will update you shortly
I would suggest to wait.You are still within timeframe of 90 days after CO Contact.
Thanks Eddie for your prompt response.