SINP occupation in-demand category

Hi bro/sis. I'm waiting this category re-open to submit documents, while waiting, should i make a SINP online profile so that they can find my doc faster when it re-open? anyone know the progress please help me. thanks a lot.
You can create your profile and keep it ready once the program opens submit it. in fact it would be good to have ready profile since SINP opens for very short time.
I second what Vikas said. Everyone are preparing beforehand.
many thanks Vikas & Eddie, please help me 1 more question, for NOC evidences, any your experiences about this? how many documents that I have to submit? thanks a lot. Duc
Guys any idea when next opening will start?
Hello, I have sent my nomination letter and all other required forms to CIC since 19th Jan 2017 but haven't heard from them yet. Please, can any tell me how long it to hear from CIC .
I have also submitted an application to CIC on February 1st with my nomination letter and all other required documents to CIC. I have also not heard anything from them. If any body knows how long it takes please let us know.

SINP OID (Paper based ) application is too long process. I have applied in august-2016 and submitted my RPRF and Medical in September-17, after that no news from them. Normally it takes 24 months for complete process including nomination.