Should i click Information Provided Button?

Hi, i was contacted by CO and she asked to provide information for my postgraduate studies(transcripts, degree, completion letter), police clearance checks and health assesment for me & partner, and she also asked for the functional english proof for my partner. Since my partner does not have functional english i am willing to pay VAC2. The information request letter says that if i want to pay VAC2 i need to send an email to gsm brisbane. For now i have uploaded information (on immiaccount) about my postgradute studies, health assesment and PCC for me & m partner. Also, i have already sent the email about VAC2. However, i have one question about if i should go ahead and click information provided button on immiacount or not. I have heard that VAC2 is to be paid once all information have been studied by CO. With that in mind, my CO have not checked my health assesment, PCC's and postgraduate studies documents. So, is it ok if i attach email sent about VAC2 and click information provided button? or do i need to wait for them to contact me with VAC2 invoice. I am affraid that if i do not click information provided button CO will never look at the information i have recently uploaded. Cheers!
I am in the same situation what should I do?
They will send an invoice to pay vac2 after you click information provided. AFAIK
Thanks for a quick reply. does this means that my application is almost at a final stage?
Well, i suggest you to do so. In my case, i clicked IP button but still have not received VAC2 invoice. But i dont think that happened because i clicked IP. I think that you should send the email asking for VAC2 then attach it to immiaccount and click IP. After that all you can do is wait, i believe that when they send you the invoice you are at the very final stage and in a matter of days (once you paid Vac2) you would get the grant. Hope the best for you. I am still waiting, and it is really frustrating because i do not know what is the reason.
ell, i suggest you to do so. In my case, i clicked IP button but still have not received VAC2 invoice. But i dont think that happened because i clicked IP. I think that you should send the email asking for VAC2 then attach it to immiaccount and click IP. After that all you can do is wait, i believe that when they send you the invoice you are at the very final stage and in a matter of days (once you paid Vac2) you would get the grant. Hope the best for you. I am still waiting, and it is really frustrating because i do not know what is the reason.
Is it necessary to attach a screenshot of the VAC2 email to immi account? Nowhere in the CO email it was mentioned that I had to do that!!! I just sent the email which included all the details such as my case number, got the automatic acknowledgement email and then pressed the IP button. Still waiting for a reply since 8 March. Any ideas?
Well, it is not necessary, is just a way to make sure that when CO looks at your file again, he sees you email asking for vac2. Is another way (play safe) to make sure eveything is clear and CO does not miss anything. But i guess it is fine if you did not send it.

Have you guys received your VAC2 invoice?