September 2016 software engineer visa GRANT

Hi guys ,I lodged my 190 visa application on 22nd august 2016 ,case officer contacted on 30th august 2016 .Submitted all documents by 18th september 2016 .The application is still showing Assessment In Progress,when should i get visa grant (today is 2nd nov 2016)....Please lemme know if you have any idea?
Did u submit seperate eoi for 190 visa only or was it along 189
I submitted seperate EOI for 190 visa only
Once you have uploaded all the required documents, all you can do is wait. I was also contacted 13days ago where the CO was requesting for evidence of remuneration. I was able to upload my last 9months payslip from current employer and my final six months with my previous employer. For my first place of work, I was only able to upload the contract letter since i could not get the payslip. The contract letter contained my salary breakdown. Waiting is really hard, but what can we do? We will soon get the great news...GRANT.
Please use Grant Date Estimator report for an estimate: https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/analytics/predictive_reports/grant-date-estimator-sc190
Hi Puchaw, Have you received your grant yet? I have also applied on 29th Aug for 190 visa from VIC but haven't heard anything since Dec 13, 2016 where CO asked for verifying PTE Score. This waiting time is getting cruel.