SC190-Queensland

I have 75 points for SC190 for 233512 (Mechanical Engineer) and 9.5 years of experience in mechanical engineering

1. I have submitted my EOI on 18th Sep to NSW, how long will it take to receive a invitation ‘based on EOI’ as i have just found out that there is difference between actual invitation and ‘invitation based on EOI’. 2.If i submit nomination application to Victoria how soon or how long does it take to get actual invitation. 3.I am trying to apply for Queensland and got struck up with statutory requirement for engineers to be registered in “Board of professional engineers” can anybody let me know to how to get registered.
  1. I have submitted my EOI on 18th Sep to NSW, how long will it take to receive a invitation ‘based on EOI’ as i have just found out that there is difference between actual invitation and ‘invitation based on EOI’.

State dont disclose the data, however based on imitracker data, it may take 3-4 weeks to get pre invite and after acessing the requirement they will send invite on skill select

2.If i submit nomination application to Victoria how soon or how long does it take to get actual invitation. After getting invite they take 2 months to send invitation on skill select.

3.I am trying to apply for Queensland and got struck up with statutory requirement for engineers to be registered in “Board of professional engineers” can anybody let me know to how to get registered. I have written a whole procedure on the below link