SC189 application

Hello, I would like to ask what the PCC stands for, while loging the 189 PR application. This is because that I saw a lot of persons mentioned the PCC material while doing the 189 application.
It is Police clearance certificate. Thanks
Hi, would like to know if the status of the application changes from Received to anything else, when this is assigned to CO ? If so can someone share some insights and also, the medicals has been completed as "No Action required", do I need to upload something to prove this as a document ? Please advice guys,
Hi, would like to know if the status of the application changes from Received to anything else, when this is assigned to CO ? If so can someone share some insights and also, the medicals has been completed as "No Action required", do I need to upload something to prove this as a document ? Please advice guys,

the status for medicals when changes to “No Action Required” it mean all good and CO can proceed with the assessing the application.

There are several status kindly refer to the attached for different stages during immigration processing.